In Google Play store you will find many free Apps that can be used to hide your files and folders in your phone. If you dont want to install any third party app in your phone but still want to hide some of your files or folders then there is a trick for that too. This trick will save some space in your phone memory which otherwise would have been wasted in installing App.
To hide file/folder in your Android phone follow the simple steps given below:
1. Go to your file manager in your mobile phone.
2. Now long press on the file or folder which you want to hide and select "Rename".
3. Rename that file or folder with a name starting with " . " (Ex- .xyz)
4. It is done. But if you still view the file or folder then on the file manager, select options and go to "settings" and uncheck "Show Hidden Files tab".
So you have succeded in hiding your file/folder. To view that folder/file, go to the file manager in your android mobile and Select options and go to "settings" and check "Show Hidden Files tab". That's it.
How simple the trick was. In this way you can hide your personal and important file or folder from others so that no one can misuse it.
Ways To Earn Free Recharge From Online Games Now
A) As a Gamer
1) By playing Games, your Account balance will increase.
5) Get More Points By playing Different Games (important)
B) As a Promoter
1) You need to share your referral link to your friends using social networks, or posting in your blog, forums etc.
2) You can get Rs 1 Per 4 Visitors (visitors coming to the site using your referral link, they don't need to register).
3) They Will Recharge Your Phone for Every 500/- Rupees. (For promoter recharge, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your username ,and recharge amounts).
- First of all activate 3G service in your sim. If it is activated already then skip this step. To activate 3G, send "START 3G" to 121.
- Now you can recharge your Aircel sim with any 2G Internet Pack. To use this trick of free 3G speed for a month, recharge with one month pocket internet pack.
- Before using the Internet ,you need to configure the APN settings correctly in your phone or device. Normally you will get the settings via SMS from Aircel. You can also configure it manually.
- Again now recharge your Aircel sim with any low cost 3G internet pack. Recharge with Rs. 8 or Rs. 18 internet pack. You will get 50MB 3G data usage from Rs. 8 pack and 100MB 3G data usage from Rs. 18 pack.
- Consume your 3G data completely. Wait for a day. From next day you will get free 3G speed everyday for one month.