Customizing Your Default Blogger Templates

I started off this blog with default Picture Window template of Blogger. I avoided using any kind of custom blogger template available all over web freely. It is a good idea if you are new to Blogger and want to learn all about Blogger. As I am new to Blogger and want to learn everything about Blogger so to develop my skills in this field I chosed a default Blogger template . If you know HTML and CSS, you can customize your template very easily anytime.


Knowledge is gained by experimenting and I never sit behind when it comes to doing something new and innovative things. So why should we give credit to others by using their customized Blogger templates when we can create our own templates for our Blogger blog.

Before doing any editing or tweaking task of your HTML code, remember to save and backup your existing template so that if anything goes wrong in your template you can switch back to your earlier state without any effort. Just play with codes to customize your template and design it to have an excellent look of your blog that attracts your visitors eyes.

For more Blogger Tutorials you can check out Blog Tips And Tricks.

And there is always the free web to get help whatever you want.

1 comment:

  1. Im looking to improve the look of my blog but whenever I try to mess with templates they usually go horribly wrong. Even the google default ones dont always work correctly. Im currently running an electric cigarettes blog and I think its better to leave it plain. At least its guaranteed to work. But I do need to do something to it to make it brighter..... hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete