How To Stop Your Blog Posts From Being Copied

Being blogger it hurts a lot when your work i.e your blog posts are copied by some other fellows and they post it in their blogs same to same without altering any of the words. What will you do to stop others from doing this? Today I am going to tell you how to disable copy and paste from your blog.

Instructions To Follow To Stop Your Blog Posts From Being Copied :-

1--> Login to your Blogger Account.

2--> Go to Blogger Admin Page > Template > Click on Edit HTML.

3--> Ctrl + F and search <head>.

4--> Just below <head> copy and paste the codes

<!--Disable Copy And Paste-->
<script language='JavaScript1.2'>
function disableselect(e){
return false
}
function reEnable(){
return true
}
document.onselectstart=new Function (&quot;return false&quot;)
if (window.sidebar){
document.onmousedown=disableselect
document.onclick=reEnable
}
</script>

Its done :)




18 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Thank you. I really dislike truncated blogs and hopefully this helps a lot of people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! These steps were super simple. Me, a super novice blogger followed them perfectly!! I'm not really concerned about my blog being copied but hey, why not prevent it?! Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much.
    By
    WWW.SOONUPDATES.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks man.one the blogger have copied my contain.Now no other blogger will be able to copy my contain.your method working fine on my blog.Check out on my blog
    http://earnmoneyonlineinbharat.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome piece of thing you have done. This is jagadish kumar chavala and this is one of the better site I have visited. Do you know any site for jobs in india?

    ReplyDelete
  6. tHANK YOU VERY MUCH
    CHECK OUT MY BLOG http://braininteractive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! I did iti for my site (http://www.ebook-addict.com/). Work like a charm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank You So Much! I follow the tips that you gave me and now its working! Now i can protect my content from being copied.
    This is my blog after following your advice: http://infoaday.blogspot.com/
    Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Man, It worked 100% well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really helpful! Appreciate your post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant, Great help! Thanks you very much.
    This is my blog after following your advice: http://hd-nckh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks but i have question.In some posts i have put up codes.You know readers want to copy them.In that case how to enable copy only for that codes

    ReplyDelete