How To Change "View My Complete Profile" Text Of Profile Widget In Blogger

You are tired of seeing same text i.e "View My Complete Profile" in profile widget of every blogger blog. Its time for you to change the text of your profile widget in your own blogger blog. If you want to know how to change "View My Complete Profile" text in your profile widget in blogger blog, then you are in the right place. Today I will explain you how to change "View My Complete Profile" text in blogger blog. By using this trick you can show up your own text in place of the blogger's default text. 

Steps:-

1) Go to the Edit HTML section of your template. Check in Expand Widget Template.
 

2) Now search the following codes in your template's widget section.

<a class='profile-link' expr:href='data:userUrl'><data:viewProfileMsg/></a>

3) Replace  <data:viewProfileMsg/>  with text you want to display instead of blogger's default text i.e "View My Complete Profile".

Example:
<a class='profile-link' expr:href='data:userUrl'>To know more about me click here</a>

4) Save the template and check your profile widget by visiting your homepage of your blog.

1 comment: